As you may already know, on May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection as regards respect and data processing came into force personal data and the free circulation of these data.
1. Identifying data.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter RGPD), the following identifying data are reflected below: the company that owns this domain web http://www.caena.org is Faasa Aviación, SA , with NIF: A41017161 and domicile to these effects in Aerodrome Sebastián Almagro. Carretera de Fuente Palmera, km. 4,5. CP 14700, Palma del Río (Córdoba) Phone: +34 957710460 and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Right to information.
For the purposes of the provisions of the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A. informs the User of the existence of an automated processing of personal data created by FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A. and under your responsibility with the personal data that you may provide us while browsing our Website http://www.caena.org (at the time of registration or when sending an email message). The aforementioned treatment and the corresponding Register of Treatment Activities are pertinently made available to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The data that you provide to FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A. Their purpose is to be able to manage your request, as well as send you information by any means, including email and / or equivalent means, about services and news that we consider to be of interest.
3. Consent of the User.
The sending of the data through its registration in our forms, through the use of electronic mail messages or other means, voluntarily provides us with your information. Such information may include your name, comments, opinions, email address or phone number.
The data will not be transferred to third parties. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A. they are truthful and are responsible for communicating to the latter any modification of them, being responsible for the false or inaccurate information that they make and for the damages caused to FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A.
Regarding that information that is sent by minors, it will be an essential requirement that the sender has previously obtained the consent of the parent, the guardian or the legal representative so that the personal data can be processed automatically.
FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A. ensures the confidentiality of your personal data and guarantees that in no case will be transferred to third companies outside of FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A.
FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A. cancel, delete and / or block the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation on data protection.
4. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and deletion.
The User may revoke the consent given and exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, portability and deletion to the processing of their personal data, under the terms and conditions provided in the current regulations on the protection of personal data.
For your convenience, you can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A., Sebastián Almagro Aerodrome, Ctra. De Fuente Palmera, km. 4,5, Palma del Río, 14700, Córdoba or to our email address: email@example.com.
5. We also receive technical information when you use our services.
Currently when you use a website, a mobile application or another Internet service, you will almost always create and register certain types of information automatically.
Below, we inform you of some types of information that we collect as you.
Use this website:
• Registration data: When you browse our website http://www.caena.org our servers automatically record information ("registration data"), which includes the data your browser sends each time you visit a website.
• This registration data may include your Internet protocol address, the addresses of the web pages you have visited and which contained FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A., the type of browser and its configuration, the date and time of the request, as you used FAASA AVIACIÓN, SA and the data contained in cookies.
• Device information: In addition to registering data, we may also collect information about the device with which you access FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A., such as the type, its configuration, its unique identification, the operating system you use or data on locks. The collection of this type of information usually depends on the type of device you use and its configuration. The information is different if you use a Mac, a PC, an iPhone or an Android phone. To know the type of information that your device sends us, you can consult the policies of the device manufacturer or the software provider.
FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A. adopts the security levels required by the current regulations on data protection at all times, that is, the necessary measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access to personal data, taking into account at all times the state of technology.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, security measures on the Internet are not impregnable and there may be leaks due to fraudulent actions by third parties.
FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A. You may periodically change this policy and, in such case, we will post said changes on this web page. The fact of continuing browsing through http://www.caena.org after the entry into force of the aforementioned changes will be understood as your acceptance of the policy as modified.
In the event that the changes are of greater importance, we will notify you in a more prominent manner or request your consent, as specified by law.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
This Website and the conditions contained in this Legal Notice are governed by Spanish legislation. For any litigious issue or conflict derived or related to the access and use of the Website, or the interpretation and compliance with the aforementioned conditions, the parties submit to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Córdoba.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent - by activating the cookies in your browser - FAASA AVIACIÓN, S.A., will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.